Q Do I need an email account to register my card?
Yes, you do need a valid & unique email address as well as a phone number. Without that you won't be able to register your card online (but it will still earn you credit).
Q Why can't I access my account?
If your internet security settings are set to block pop-ups, you may be prevented from accessing your account. Simply change your settings temporarily to allow pop-ups.
Q How do I update/change my details?
Just log in to your account, and click on the ‘Details’ tab. Here you can update all your details and contact information.
Q Can I change my password?
Sure! Simply log in to your account and click on the ‘Details’ tab. You can reset your password in the section below your details.
Q Does my credit expire?
If you do not use your card within a twelve month period, your account (including the credit) will automatically expire. All members will be notified (if contact details are provided & up-to-date) to advise of the upcoming expiration.
Q What do I do if i need assistance?
Simply click on the CONTACT tab at the top of this page, and send us a message (please include your card number).
How to register your card
- Enter your Bonus Club number exactly as shown on your card.
- Enter the password from your receipt and log in (you may have to temporarily disable the pop-up blocker in your internet security settings).
- Enter your details, including a valid email address and phone number, and click the ‘Update’ button.
- You will then receive a confirmation email.
- Click on the link within the email to receive your $5 bonus credit.
- Pop along to any of our bakeries and start collecting bonus rewards.